Derby Maker Faire


I just got back from the Derby Maker Faire, a great weekend. it's always so good to meet new people and network. Saturday was spent mingling with other makers and Sunday was open to the public. I took my laser cutter and a selection of items from the blog to show to people, which was well received. The real perk of taking the laser was the ability to cut items then and there from other peoples ideas.

The first item in the list was one of the last items made but actually one of the most important. It took me 45 minutes to design and cut the back in 5 minutes sign due to distractions and conversations but felt right putting it up on the stand as a I wandered off. There is a little leg behind the sign to hold it up.
More photos of my own little space beyond the cut. 




Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Laser Cut Cryptex