MSRaynsford Gift Cards


"Alex Bailey requested a laser cut gift voucher for his dad, Adrian" ;)

So that was basically it, but I realised it was a good idea and agreed to make him a little laser cut item to represent a gift card. This all happened weeks ago but given the recent spate of catapult fiddling you can see how the two get connected. You get some instant gratification in the form of a mini catapult which you can assemble while you wait for me to ship the item you pick from my blog (this includes customised items).

If you would like a giftcard simply copy the file I shared last week, change the wording at the bottom and return it to me

Both giftcards and catapults are available from the same listing
https://msraynsford.myshopify.com/products/catapult-kit

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex