Tool wall and pinboard




In my workshop container for the weekend, I was keen to add some set dressing to the walls so the idea of a pinboard for projects and a tool wall were born. The pinboard is a simple framework outlined using some left over pallet wood which is why it has the nice scoop shapes. Laser cut brackets around the corners keep things vaguely square. The tool board was 12mm ply sheet I've had around for ages, I wanted to give it a nice graffiti style paint job so I put my airbrush to use in a variety of colours. It's the first time I've used my airbrush seriously and I think it came out ok.


The lettering on the tool wall was achieved with a lot of masking and painting of layers over several days, it was definitely a fun project and I really enjoyed trying lots of different style and techniques on a large blank canvas.




Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex