Kickstarter fulfilment


With another successful kickstarter firmly in the bag I'm not stuck in the fulfilment doldrums. I've just about nailed a quarter of the puzzles in the last week and now that KS has paid out I'm good to do the shipping. It always surprised me last time just how long it actually takes to bundle orders into envelopes and label them all correctly. Whole days were spent making sure the right things went into the right bags. Hopefully I'll be a little more efficient this time round and then it's just onto more and more puzzles. The most common tier was for all eight puzzles so in theory I have half as many customers this time round anyway which should make things a bit quicker.

I've been having some interesting ideas and experiments with the machine too while doing all this cutting so I should be able to squeeze in some more sensible posts as soon as I get this stack moving on to their owners.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex