More Face Shields


I recently switched to the 3DVerkstan design of visor, apparently I don't have any photos yet, the arms and hooks are thicker than the schonne bakkes design so they tend to print more reliably. The indent on the visor brow makes it print just as quickly and the visor can be prepared from A4 sheets and a holepunch so they're easier to replace by the end users if need be.

I did however have a request for safety goggles today rather than a full face shield. The schonne bakkes design conveniently already has a snap on screen tailored to fit closely to the face but also large enough to keep your glasses on. I ran a two pairs of specs out quickly today using some acetate scraps and they worked well. I'm still waiting for more sheets to arrive though before I can ramp up to some serious production.






Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex