E-knuff time has passed


It's been a long time since I made that pun and shared this file, I'm probably safe to use it again. My kids have been getting subscriptions to their magazines for a while now and it's great during lock down, each week a comic arrives and takes their minds completely elsewhere. They've now got so many comics they need something to store them in so I looked back at my previous Knuff design and hurried to cut them out. 

Clearly a lot changes in 5 years and there are better things I do to present the file but most significantly when I recut the files this time around they still didn't work, now the whole thing has been updated, checked, rechecked and demonstrated to be working. (svg here)

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex