365 laser cut items in 365 days. I provide the files so you can make your own copies and if you don't have access to a laser then I sell most items too.
Missing an svg file for an item? Have a suggestion for something? msraynsford+website@gmail.com

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Mini digger


In it's second revision already it's finally here, the mini digger, executive desk toy. A lazy susan rotary base, and two levers to control the arm, giving 3 joints of movement (move them both together to move the whole arm) (svg here)



3 comments:

  1. Impressive!
    I really like this!
    I want to try it myself, how thick is the plywood you are using?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all made with 3mm laser ply. I bought a large stack so it is my weapon of choice for the moment

      Delete
  2. great work...i also try at my off...


    @gsar 2.5mm thick mdf dude

    ReplyDelete