The Stellated Dodecahedron is back, there was a lot of interest in it at the maker faire and someone even went as far as buying a kit so I figured I better get it working properly. Last time I only cut one but I couldn't really sell it because the material was wrong. I had some 1.5mm ply which was clearly exterior ply and not interior ply so the edges were so horrendously burnt and sooty that it smudged everything. This time around and Kitronik is now stocking 1.5mm Birch that is definitely laserable. So with the right material this thing makes a decent kit, I even managed to make the finger joints so snug that it doesn't need glue to hold together.