MInfinity Cube - Final Tweaking


I realise that like other kickstarter campaigns I should be making a fancy video, making a lot of promotion and singing it's praises. I personally like to make sure I can actually build what I'm claiming I can which means ensuring I can source the parts, perfecting the designs and knowing that I can make a profit on the thing I'm selling. With that in mind I tweaked the files and layouts again and I'm pretty pleased with how good it's looking. It still needs to be 'kitted' but I'll have 30 days to do that, for now the fit works and it assembles nicely (largely without glue)

MInfinity cubes will be available as soldering required kits, no soldering kits and fully assembled cubes depending on how involved you want to be.

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Laser Cut Cryptex