Headphone hangers


We're a family of runners (which will always feel a bit weird to say). I've run 3 marathons, 50+ half marathons, 2 triathlons and a half iron man so far, 1000 miles last year but I still feel like a desk based geek. Recently the kids, Hazel 6 and Eli 9, stormed through the NHS couch to 5km program and are technically runners too. So now we have 4 sets of headphones dumped in a bowl in the hallway, whenever I want to get my headphones out I end up spending ages untangling them from the mess. I own a laser cutter so this should not be the case.

Four simple hooks, made from 6mm Poplar ply, it took 2 minutes to draw and a minute to cut. The whole thing is glued to the cabinet that was already above the pot. These items are some of my absolute favourites from all of my laser cuttings. Simple designs that make daily life so much nicer, I honestly don't know why it took me 3 months to think of this.







Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex