365 Things Again



Way way back in 2011 I started this blog with 365 things I made. They weren't good or even interesting and I was mostly learning how to draw but it was an interesting year and fairly productive. I feel like I've lost my way a little bit so I'm going to return to those roots again and do another 365 things this year. It shouldn't be as stressful as last time because I've already got around 100 things I didn't blog from last year due to one reason or another. I intend to share files where possible too which is another thing I've been lacking recently although they may come as bundles at the end of segments.

This year though I also have a 3D printer and other tools so I'm sure the total output will be more than 365 but 365 laser cut things will be my target, I best get started. The new tag will be 365 Again

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex