100 posts



I made it to my 100th post, it's right on the deadline for the day but it's just about in. I have lots more for the next week and no more lizards for a while so you'll be pleased about that. I thought I'd have a quick roundup of my favourite things from the last 100 posts.

James Bond has to come in at number one, not technically clever but made me chuckle the whole time while doing it

The Game of Thrones Wolf is pretty spectacular, it's sat on my bookcase at the moment looking for a new home.

The veneer wings are another one of my favourites, I love the wings but am far less keen about the parts I've put with it so far. I'm open to suggestions as to how I can best show these off.


My biggest post yet thanks for bearing with. On the todo list are Mini catapults, family trees and mechanical irises, so stay tuned.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex