Prusa RC2 Face Shield


With PPE in short supply across the country, I showed my medical friends the Face Shields being produced by Prusa. They were interested in the design and fit so I printed out a few shields for them to try. It's printed in PLA, I went for the straight version because I was only doing one at a time, the screen is cut on the laser from 0.5mm PETG plastic (a little scratched from being on my shelf for years). The design works well, the band printed in 2.5 hours and the screen in 23 seconds so there is a little bit of disparity there. They were well received and I'm waiting to hear back if they would like some more, in the meantime I'm trying some other designs too and keeping my eye out for a purely laser cut version.





Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex