Time to Move


My main goal for the day was to transpose all of the contents of my garage workshop into the Luton van I have hired for the purpose of moving house. The big day is tomorrow but given that it's taken me all day to load this thing myself I'm pleased that I decided to do it on my own and focus on just moving the house tomorrow. The day has been long and tiring but mostly successful, the only thing I couldn't manage to get into the van was the second laser cutter. This may cause some minor issues for me but I'm hoping the real removals people can find some space for it. We move from Countesthorpe to Kettering tomorrow and I've allocated myself just one evening to unpack it all into the new workshop, fun times.



 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex