Board Afternoon

 


My new workshop is not only a double garage but it also has eaves which will allow me to store a lot more stuff up and out of the way, meaning I can concentrate on bigger projects that remain entirely inside the garage. This afternoon I spent some time clearing out the first section of the eaves and putting some loft boarding up there. It was a little bit dark and cramped to work in but I clambered around the rafters as required and it looks much better now. I've already started to put some of my own items up there. I think it'll be worth me installing some lighting at some point because most of the time I only need one or two things from these boxes so I could sort them out instead of bringing the whole thing down again. 

The other side of the garage had rolls of carpets and a bed frame left by the previous owner so I think I'm probably going to wait for a nicer day before tackling that. I also don't want to accidentally drop something onto my laser and materials so I might have to shuffle things round first.



Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Working Dice Tower (with plans)