Fire in the laser cutter


One of my card spheres actually caught fire while it was cutting, sadly I had my back turned and I didn't notice it until it was too late. The fire has melted most of the wiring, the plastic wheels on the axis and the drive belt as well as untold damage to the lenses and mirrors. I'm hoping to be in touch with HPC quickly to see what they can do about getting me up and running again. Sadly this will be the last post until I get it fixed and then I'll be playing some serious catch up on this blog project. It couldn't come at a worse time either, money is tight because we're trying to move house again. If you like what I'm doing and you want to see me up and running again quickly then please consider a small donation to speed things along.


More photos of laser carnage after the jump





Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex