Blue Laser - The bits I don't want
I have plans for this blue laser and I need to start by removing the things that I don't want in the machine any more.
- The laser power supply - this was broken when I received it, burnt out by the previous owner.
- The control system - goodbye moshi draw sadly this means taking out the stepper drivers too.
- The light bulb - honestly I don't know why this bugs me so much, it's just a silly thing to have there.
- The extraction fan - it's weak, ineffectual and it gets in the way of the laser cover.
- The clampy thing - also ineffectual I have plans to install a z axis in the same space.
With all these parts gone there is lots of room inside the case for all my desired modifications.