Filling the pinboard


I had to fill the pinboard with details and I stumbled upon this amazing artwork by Vasily Khazykov, I borrowed a few of his print outs to go on the wall but I also wanted something a bit more physical to go alongside it. I chose a few items from the drawings that I could turn into physical props with a fast turnaround and I spent a day last week putting some parts together. As props they look a little bit wooden and I should really spend more time on finishing. As quick decoration pieces I think they definitely added flavour to the board.


I also made a spinning hard drive gadget which I totally forgot to take pictures of, you can just about make it out on the bottom of the board here.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex