Semiotic Standard Poster


During the build up to EMF Camp I was sent a hand drawing of the Semiotic Standard, a series of icons used in the Alien movies. I thought these were wonderful and I just had to draw them out in vector format so that we could do something with them. Of course if I had spent less time drawing and more time looking I would have found loads of people who had already done the same thing but at least I had fun. 

Once I had recreated the whole thing digitally I had some glossy posters made for me by Braunston Print (5 stars for quality and service). These posters were put up in strategic places around the container village to add to the overall set dressing.

I almost forgot to share the file in case anyone else wants to use it (svg here)


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex