Ender 2 Light Upgrade


I may be getting old or it might just be the combination of black PLA in a dark area but I found it really hard to see the prints as they were coming off the machine. As the printer is new and I haven't done a lot of prints before it's still a novelty that I want to see so I fixed up some LED lighting under the printer head to illuminate the print. I used two sections from a 12V warm white LED strip, I could have patched it directly into the 12V for the head fan but one of the future improvements would be an additional cooling fan to go onto the head, so I took the opportunity to run another 12V line through the conduit. This power supply is tapped straight from the PSU but I'll be looking to add an inline switch once I get the extra fans.


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex