Mandatory Benchy


I nearly got away without printing a benchy but I've had a few bad prints recently and I figured this was a good way to calibrate my printer against known issues and ultimately find some support for the problems I'm encountering. I still don't feel like I'm getting great bed adhesion and the first layer seems to be a little bit thin, the different lines don't really seem to be sticking to each other. I tweaked a few settings for the bottom speeds and it seems to be better now. There are some funny blobs around the edges but I think this advice might fix that. Finally there is a little bit of over extrusion when it's doing overhangs, I haven't quite figured out how to reduce that but while the printing is running on the next project I certainly have enough time to look it up.



Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex