3D Printed Marble Machine


I remember seeing this marble machine at a maker faire when it originally came out, I marvelled at the simplicity when compared to my similar Archimedes screw marble machine. It was one of the few times I realised 3D printers were better than lasers for some things. The print ran smoothly although I probably should have scaled it down so that it took less time. The timelapse is acceptable although I still need to work on white balance, exposure and focus (so all the things really). I'm gonna struggle to get larger objects into frame so am currently thinking of better ways to start the print in the middle and have it fill the screen from there, mostly I need a longer ribbon for my camera so I can play with positions more. (svg here)



Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex