Moar Face Shields


I've been cutting shields, printing goggles etc for a while, no major bundles but just ticking over. This week a new order of polypropylene arrived from Kitronik, I had a stack of PVC binding covers ready to go and I tweaked the 1020x720 sheet size to get 25 shields on a sheet, it felt like a great time to see what my capacity was and make a sensible batch in a single day. Over eight hours and lots of tele watching I managed to cut and assemble 250 shields which is a respectable rate. In fact my main problem was finding space to display them all for a photo. This batch are now going to go off to a hospital and hopefully be useful I'm going to carry on making smaller batches and boxing them up asap.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex