Scythe Factory Time Lapse


We've played a bit of the Scythe board game recently and even though the factory tile in the middle is an important location, it's rather overlooked because it's just a different coloured hex. This factory model sits on the centre hex and gives a sense of the importance it deserves. (stl here)

In case you're wondering how I got that 90 degree twist in the time lapse video, there are no special tricks I just printed it pointing in a bad direction first and because I know more than one person who owns the game I decide I would just reprint it pointing in a better direction. This does however give me some interesting ideas about time lapses in the future. For now my next stop will be to modify Octolapse to take some more of the manual work out of time lapse generation.




Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex