Pumpkin Halloween Box

 


The final box in the collection is a pumpkin shaped box. The plywood was painted orange and deliberately streaky for this final design to add to the pumpkin texture. I felt that trying to get the edge of the box to curve all of the way around the stalk was a big task so I simply drew the stalk on the lid only and curved the box around the basic pumpkin shape.

I've tweaked all three designs to the point where they all work well and are ready to be cut on other machines. The designs are available for purchase through my Etsy store for a nominal fee (which seems to be a good way to cope with the additional support some people need). 

If you're interested and want to support me to make more designs like this, then please take a look.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1307591527/3-halloween-box-plans-gift-box-files


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex