Skull Halloween Box


I realise that Halloween isn't till October but for those people who are keen, like me, it pays to get started early. I've had this idea for interesting shaped flex boxes floating around for a very long time but this year I actually got round to making some more.

It's a simple skull to start with, some nice rounded curves on the top and some tighter bends at the bottom of the jaw. Too tight in fact, I've changed it to put a gentler curve on the bottom edge before I release the files. The side of the box is made from two different flex sections for the acute angles to the left and right of the jaw. The whole sheet was painted white which is hard to see from these pictures but it is a bit more obvious in person.


 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex