Workshop Progression


Tomorrow, for the first time since we moved into the new house four and a half weeks ago, both children are going to be in school at the same time and I actually have to do some work in my new workshop. I  thought I had prepared enough stock to last a few months but it turns out all of that sold pretty quickly and now I need to spend some time making new boxes.

  
I actually cut a lot of parts for Antikythera Tablets before we left the old house so it's mostly just an assembly job but I needed a space to work on (I'm no longer allowed to take parts into the house for assembly :D ). I cleared down one of the benches and had a good tidy of everything else. It's still the same junk just better organised. In particular I now have a packing bench for all of my stock items and packaging.





Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex